Accreditation is an independent verification which assures or confirms the company/ institution that, it meets with the established standard and is capable to perform the specific related tasks.
Generally, governmental regulatory agencies perform accreditation in order to verify the competency of organizations.
Organizations are responsible for public safety and welfare. Therefore, such departments i.e. building, hospitals, schools, police and fire departments need accreditation to show their competency and trustworthiness.
Here we provide the facilities with and without accreditation:
Facilities with accreditation:
• Agencies find their recognition and built a reputation through accreditation.
• In education department it provides satisfaction to students and their parents that the institute has met with the required standards.
• It provides assurance to employers that the prospectus covers required skills and knowledge needed for today’s jobs.
• Graduates, get the confidence to enhance their employment opportunities by knowing the fact that they are strongly eligible after going out from the accredited school/program.
• For public health workers, it involves practitioners in the establishment of standards and assures that educational requirements reflect the current training needs of the profession.
• For the profession, it advances the field by promoting standards of practice and advocating rigorous preparation.
• For the federal government and other public funding agencies, it serves as a basis for determining eligibility for federally funded programs and student financial aid.
• For foundations and other private funding sources, it represents a highly desirable indicator of a program’s quality and viability.
• For the university, it provides a reliable basis for inter- and intra-institutional cooperative practices, including admissions and transfer of credit.
• Administrators’ faculty, gets self-evaluation and continuous improvement and provides an effective system for accountability.
• For the school or program, accreditation enhances its national reputation and represents peer recognition.
Facilities without accreditation:
• Agencies have not to pass through the pressure from external /internal sources in order to complete the procedure of accreditation.
• Agencies expenses and time are saved without involving themselves in the process of accreditation.
• Agency has not to pay a high amount as accreditation fee.
• An agency is prevented from long documentation procedure without accreditation.
• There are many other associated expenses for the onsite assessments teams i.e. travel, meal etc. But without accreditation there is no such kind of expense.